MalikTH's Canon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Rules

Go down

Roleplaying Rules Empty Roleplaying Rules

Post by MalikTH 5/19/2017, 2:50 pm

#1: Characters MUST be submitted and approved before roleplaying.
See [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for more information.

#2: Use ((double parenthesis)) when speaking Out of Character.
Out of Character content must be ((surrounded in double parenthesis)). If it isn't, it makes it harder to determine whether or not your character is saying it.

You are allowed to speak Out of Character without double parenthesis before the roleplay starts, but you must ((use double parenthesis)) after the roleplay has started.

#3: Put some meat into your roleplay.
Posts must be at least 200 characters long, and roleplays must be at least two pages long. This is to maintain quality content. Concluded roleplays that are smaller than two pages will be deleted.

#4: No godmodded characters.
Godmodded characters have virtually no flaws, and have many skills that they really should not have. They tend to be extremely powerful to the point where they cannot be beaten under anycircumstances. Another term for this is a "Mary Sue" character. For more information, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Give your character enough flaws and don't make it too powerful, or it will not be approved.

#5: No godmoding.
Godmoding is giving your characters abilities it doesn't normally possess to give yourself an edge. Cheats in videogames are an example. For more information, see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. If you are caught godmodding, you will be permabanned on the spot.

#6: Lock the thread when the roleplay is finished and contact me afterward.
This is so I can add it to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as quick as I can.

#7: Don't join a private/closed roleplay without the OP's permission.
MalikTH
MalikTH
Admin

https://malikth-rp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down